At Lyons Dental, we are committed to providing you and your family with the high-quality dentistry you expect and deserve. Lyons Loyalty program was designed to provide affordable access to essential dental services, so that you may enjoy the benefits of exceptional dental care.
We created this program specifically for our patients living without dental benefits. However, even our patients with dental benefits have discovered that their insurance carriers often add restrictions and limitations that may prevent them from receiving the dental care we regard as essential for optimal health and have opted to sign up for the Loyalty Program.
Lyons Loyalty program has:
- NO Deductibles
- NO Maximums
- NO Restrictions
- NO Limitations
LOYALTY PROGRAM PLAN
Lyons Dental is proud to be one of the most well-renowned and respected dental practices in Centerville. Our emphasis is on delivering individually planned dental treatments in an environment that is warm, supportive and compassionate. It’s our commitment to provide you with the best dental care available which is why we are happy to offer a loyalty program that eliminates any barriers to a healthier smile, including finances.
LOYALTY PROGRAM COVERAGE
Periodic Exam (two per year)
Oral Cancer Screening (every visit)
Full Mouth Series of X-Rays
(New Patients & Every 5 Years)
4 Bitewing X-Rays (once a year)
Two Individual X-Rays (once a year)
Adult Fluoride treatment (one per year)
Children Fluoride treatment (two per year)
2 Cleanings a year with adult preventative plan
2 Cleanings a year with child preventative plan
3 Cleanings a year with periodontal plan
BENEFITS, LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
- No yearly maximums
- No deductibles
- No claim forms to insurance
- No pre-authorization requirements
- No waiting periods
- No pre-existing condition limitations
- No health questions
- Access your personal dental maintenance plan
- Coverage for the whole family
- Savings on modern dental treatment
Rules, Limitations, and Exclusions
- This is a loyalty plan that offers discounted treatment, it is NOT a form of insurance.
- This loyalty plan is only valid at Lyons Dental. Services performed outside the office are not covered.
- Membership is for 12 consecutive months.
- Membership fees must be paid in full at time of registration, and no refunds will be issued once membership has begun.
- Members CANNOT have any other type of dental insurance/coverage.
- Obtaining other coverage while a member of
loyaltyplan will immediately result in termination of the membership plan. Previously paid fees will not be refunded.
- All fees for services provided must be paid in full at time of
service,unless other arrangements have been made prior to service.
- Periodontal patients MUST sign up for the “Periodontal Plan” and are not eligible for the “Adult Plan.” Patients who receive periodontal treatment while on the “Adult Plan” will be allowed to finish their current plan but will be required to switch to the “Periodontal Plan” upon completion.
- Patients who have not previously had a comprehensive exam must complete one before entering a plan.
- Members are responsible for receiving treatment within the twelve-month timeframe. —Unused benefits will not be refunded.
- Failure to show or cancellation of a scheduled cleaning appointment without the required 48-hour notice will count as one of your cleaning occurrences and cannot be made up.
- Rules, limitations, and exclusions are subject to change without notice.
- Annual Enrollment Fee for each family member is non-refundable.
- Annual Enrollment Fees are due at time of enrollment.
- Plan Effective Date is the date when the Enrollment Fee is paid in full.
- Plans are active for 365 days from the Enrollment Date.
- Enrollment Fee is non-refundable.
- Plans will only remain active if all treatment is PAID IN FULL at the time of service.
- Participation cannot be combined with any other offer or dental plan.
- All fees shall be based on our practice’s UCR fees and not any other dental plan’s fees.
- Plans do not apply to dental treatment needed following any type of injury where a lawsuit and therefore outside medical, care, disability or workman’s comp type insurances are involved.
- Enrollment Fees and Plan Benefits are subject to changes during the year.
- Plans are not transferable to another party or family member.
- The patient is responsible for making and keeping appointments.
- Exams, radiographs, cleanings, and other features of the plan must occur within the plan year and cannot be carried over to the next year.
- For an emergency appointment, only examination and radiograph are covered.
Patientis responsible for any other dental work completely during the appointment.
- If a patient is diagnosed with periodontal disease, they are not eligible for the Preventative Plans.
- If during the course of the plan year, the patient is diagnosed with periodontal disease, the plan will be prorated towards the Periodontal Health Plan.
Patientwill be responsible for the difference.
- Plan savings apply to dental services only. The following services do not qualify for discounts: Retail products, implant abutments, treatment for sleep disorders, and laboratory fees.
- Plan discount not applied towards products (i.e. whitening, electronic toothbrushes,
Child Preventive Plan for patients aged 3-13.
- Membership is not to be used in conjunction with other third-party financing options.
Still Have Questions?
LYONS DENTAL CONTACT, HOURS AND SERVICES
1519 Lyons Road, Centerville Ohio 45458
1519 Lyons Road
Centerville Ohio 45458
Mon 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Tue 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Wed 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Thu 7:00AM - 2:00PM